From Kelly to Baskerville. I like the picture of the wet-from-rain road by the forest because they remind me of gloomy vampire films I like a lot (“Kiss of the Damned” which I have probably seen about 9 times on rerun on FXAsia and “Only Lovers Left Alive“, for example).
I have also updated the top menu baru (I’ve added new sections to it) which I will hopefully complete by Sunday (November 13, 2016) and I can make it public by then, or on Monday. I have added the following sections/links:
- Link to homepage.
- Under the new “Moi, Mia!” section, I’ve added an alter ego database and a link to the name pronunciation guide (the old “about” section has been moved as a sub-section there too).
- A new section called “stuff I was in” (basically an acting CV including my award nominations, with lots of pictures, my Vine URL, and a SoundCloud widget).
- Another new section called “Other Stuff I Like To Do” (Durimon, beauty blogging and YouTube-ing for “243 Types of Nail Polish”, writing, drawing, a masterpost of my #WhoWantsToBeMyJawn performance art piece thingy, ballet, and exclusive never-before-released details of my secret life as a cunning linguist).
- Added to the bottom menu by actually linking all my social media accounts up where everyone can see the link.
- Organised the old pages (rules, diva demands, FAQ) under a section called “Being Difficult” and added to that are: acting credentials, a link to fanboy/fangirl me, and a link to watch me on my season of “The Bachelorette”.
- The “contact” page remains, as does the lower menu (same structure and all).